- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Power & Reality Journal – Issue 4
- Policy Themes of Brave New World: H. G. Wells on Religion
- Policy Themes of Brave New World: Julian Huxley on Religion and Science, Science is for Control and Established Religion Gets in the Way
- Policy Themes of Brave New World: Religion, public relations, drugs, transhumanism, evolution doctrine implies inevitability of developments instead of their being the result of planning
Value for value: If you appreciate the information provided, please support this project.