- Brave New World Policies: Canada: Why the Hate Speech & Genocide Laws Go Hand in Hand (Full)
- Voice: Getting your voice heard officially
- Windows 10 update experience – what’s wrong with me?
- Protect Meat – Part 1
- Fluoride – Part 2
- Fluoride – Part 1
- Overcoming the New World Order – Fear and Motivation
- Analysis: Letters of Marshall McLuhan – Part 7
- Prayer Strategy: Deliver Us from Evil and When does God Intervene?
- Points: Brave New World Policies Part 9 – Aldous Huxley: Religion & Drugs
- Power & Reality Journal – Issue 7
- Power & Reality Newsletter – May 30, 2018
- Canada: Why the Hate Speech & Genocide Laws Go Hand in Hand – Part 1
- Satanic War on Identity – Analysis: Letters of Marshall McLuhan – Part 6.4 – His Awareness of Masonic, Gnostic, Occult and Secret Society Influence
- Thoughts on Avengers: Infinity War
- Analysis: Letters of Marshall McLuhan – Series Contents
- Cell Phone Radiation Studies – Cancer & DNA Damage – relevant to 5G plans
- Power & Reality Journal – Issue 6
- Power & Reality Journal – Issue 5
- Seeds of a new society – What kind of society do we want to live in?
- Strategies, including possible political strategy
- Quotations – 1
- Lawsuit news: update on “adverse reactions to shingles vaccine”
- Power & Reality Journal – Issue 4
- Analysis: Letters of Marshall McLuhan – Part 5 – Bad Boy at Bilderberg
- Power & Reality Journal – Issue 3
- Analysis: Letters of Marshall McLuhan – Part 4 – The Role of Foundations, Men as Machines, Enemies of Society
- Power & Reality Journal – Issue 2
- Media Collection – July 1, 2017
- Thoughts on What is Evil?
- Movie: Thoughts on “Ghost in the Shell”
- SSRI Use Tied to Increased Risk of Intracranial Hemorrhage
- Analysis: Letters of Marshall McLuhan – Part 1
- Power & Reality Journal – Issue 1
- Vaccine documents – Part 2 – human cells from aborted babies
- Canadian Vaccine Documents – Introduction – Part 1
- Other Thoughts & Goals – Power and Reality Newsletter – February 20, 2017
- Policy Themes of Brave New World: H. G. Wells on Religion
- Policy Themes of Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World – Series Contents
- Actions in the Face of Evil and Helplessness: Petition Strategy: Context of Unwanted Laws and Policies: Repeal Carbon Tax
- Policy Themes of Brave New World: Julian Huxley on Religion and Science, Science is for Control and Established Religion Gets in the Way
- Policy Themes of Brave New World: Religion: Aldous Huxley’s contradictions about religion and drugs
- Policy Themes of Brave New World: Religion, public relations, drugs, transhumanism, evolution doctrine implies inevitability of developments instead of their being the result of planning
- Introduction to Power and Reality
- Policy Themes of Brave New World – Religion for Control of Global Society
Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era, 1970, pp. 252-253:
Another threat . . . confronts liberal democracy. More directly linked to the impact of technology, it involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control.
Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era, 1970, p. 15:
. . . already widespread concern about the possibility of biological and chemical tampering with what has until now been considered the immutable essence of man. Human conduct, some argue, can be predetermined and subjected to deliberate control. Man is increasingly acquiring the capacity to determine the sex of his children, to affect through drugs the extent of their intelligence, and to modify and control their personalities. Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, “I foresee the time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.”
George Bernard Shaw, Fabian Society member, film clip of a speech included in the documentary, The Soviet Story, www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQvsf2MUKRQ:
You must all know half a dozen people at least who are no use in this world, who are more trouble than they are worth. Just put them there and say Sir, or Madam, now will you be kind enough to justify your existence? If you can’t justify your existence, if you’re not pulling your weight, if you’re not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little more, then, clearly, we cannot use the organizations of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it can’t be of very much use to yourself.
Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of Canada, International Economic Forum of the Americas Conference of Montreal, June 11, 2009, from Bank for International Settlements website, www.bis.org/review/r090616a.pdf:
The theme of this conference – ‘Adapting to a New World Order’ – suggests that it is clear how global commerce and finance will be reorganized in the wake of the current crisis. However, the outcome is far from preordained. How we manage the rebalancing of the global economy could profoundly influence how open, equitable, and prosperous the New World Order will be. Globalized product, capital, and labour markets lie at the heart of the New World Order to which we should aspire … The second important correction in this period of transition to the ‘New World Order’ will be characterized by significant stock adjustments in the financial and real sectors of major industrialized economies . . .
. . . [Responsibility] means submitting to peer review within the Financial Stability Board and external review by the International Monetary Fund . .
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, New York Times Magazine, July 7, 2009, www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html:
Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.
Associated Press: “Polio surge in Nigeria after vaccine virus mutates” by Maria Cheng, August 14, 2009, www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-af-med-polio-nigeria-081409-2009aug14-story.html:
Polio, the dreaded paralyzing disease stamped out in the industrialized world, is spreading in Nigeria. And health officials say in some cases, it’s caused by the vaccine used to fight it. In July, the World Health Organization issued a warning that this vaccine-spread virus might extend beyond Africa. So far, 124 Nigerian children have been paralyzed this year – about twice those afflicted in 2008 … In 2007, health experts reported that amid Nigeria’s ongoing outbreak of wild polio viruses, 69 children had also been paralyzed in a new outbreak caused by the mutation of a vaccine’s virus. Back then, WHO said the vaccine-linked outbreak would be swiftly overcome – yet two years later, cases continue to mount. They have since identified polio cases linked to the vaccine dating back as far as 2005 … Some experts now say that once viruses from vaccines start circulating they can become just as dangerous as wild viruses.
Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider, The First Global Revolution: A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome, 1991, p. 115:
The Common Enemy of Humanity is Man: In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which demands the solidarity of all peoples. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.
Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966, Part VII, p. 324:
In addition to these pragmatic goals, the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Bas[el], Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.
Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966, Part XVII, p. 950:
There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.
From the first will of Cecil Rhodes (1877), as quoted by Carroll Quigley in The Anglo-American Establishment, Ch. 3, p. 33:
The extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom and of colonization by British subjects of all lands wherein the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour, and enterprise, … the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of a British Empire, the consolidation of the whole Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial Representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire, and finally the foundation of so great a power as to hereafter render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity.
Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society, 1953, pp. 50-51:
Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.
U.K. Ministry of Defence Strategic Trends Programme Global Strategic Trends – Out to 2040, 4th Edition, 2010, p. 27:
The developed world is likely to experience a degree of transformation as it moves from a consumerist society based on freedom of choice to a more constrained, sustainable societal model that provides financial and social rewards to encourage greener practices and discourage waste.
H. G. Wells, The Open Conspiracy, 1933, ch. X:
. . . there remains a residuum of original and intelligent people in banking or associated with banking or mentally interested in banking, who do realize that banking plays a very important and interesting part in the world’s affairs, who are curious about their own intricate function and disposed towards a scientific investigation of its origins, conditions, and future possibilities. Such types move naturally towards the Open Conspiracy. Their enquiries carry them inevitably outside the bankers’ habitual field to an examination of the nature, drift, and destiny of the entire economic process.
Value for value: If you appreciate the information provided, please support this project.